(Frequently Asked Questions)
Pets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time pet fee of: $350 and a monthly pet rent of: $25 per apartment are required.
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
- This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status or handicap. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
- Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment, but are required to present a photo ID in order to view any model or vacant unit. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
- Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
- Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Household Families with Children
- Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
- An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, and court records.
- Rental Criteria.
- This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
- An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
- An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
- Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Community Manager at the community or the Regional Manager using the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of this page.
Short-Term Lease Premium 3-5 Months: $300
Short-Term Lease Premium 6-8 Months: $200